Saturday, September 4, 2010

Leaving China!

So as you can tell by my post's title, I am leaving this country and am heading towards the second most populous country in the world: INDIA! I'll be in the northern part for a few weeks and I hope to get a feel of what the culture and people are like in that short time period. I'm taking a train south, so I won't arrive for a few days (China is HUGE!) but I think it will be worth it to see all the natural beauty (as long as we don't pass through any of industrial China). I'm not sure if I will have an internet connection on the train so if you don't hear from me, I probably don't. So, I bid you adou! Till next time!

22 comments:

  1. Wow China to India. That sounds like the adventure of a lifetime. Good luck with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please write when you get back. My dream is to go backpacking some day around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that's crazy. Looks fun to do, any chance of pics from your journey being posted?
    Following for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you bro interesting shit

    http://underadigitalsun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good look man! Keep us informed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool stuff happening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wait so youre living there or visiting?

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice set up reload mine a bit aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shit, India? Congrats. I'm definitely following this thread to see how that all transpires, since I've always had an affection for that country.

    I have a blog as well, which you can follow if you're interested. It's the life story of a badass, modern Pecos-Bill-type character told in daily vignettes. I'm looking for actual readers, rather than just clickers/supporters, so if anyone's interested, feel free to take a look. =)

    http://tornadojackson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow thats such a neat idea i wish i could do something like the

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun dude. Also supporting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, good luck on your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow. i dig this. india could be a really interesting place. gotta hear more from this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. China great country with great people and food.
    Sad you leave :(

    ReplyDelete